By the time we got home, we were all hot and sweaty, so Dave and I decided to get out the blow up pool and set it up on our deck and let the kids play. It took forever to get the thing blown up, but it was worth it because the kids had a blast, and so did Dave and I. It was very refreshing! I caught this picture of Paige and Alex hugging each other, and I just love this one. They were having so much fun together, which was really nice to see.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
The Park and More Birthday Fun!
By the time we got home, we were all hot and sweaty, so Dave and I decided to get out the blow up pool and set it up on our deck and let the kids play. It took forever to get the thing blown up, but it was worth it because the kids had a blast, and so did Dave and I. It was very refreshing! I caught this picture of Paige and Alex hugging each other, and I just love this one. They were having so much fun together, which was really nice to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment